VNL’s Smart Hybrid Power System (SHPS) is an integrated, telecom-grade power system suitable for both solar and mains operations. Packaged in industrystandard, rack-based installation, it is designed to operate both indoors and outdoors, with no need for shelter and air conditioning.
Our power system has an IP enabled unit that intelligently monitors and regulates charging/discharging of batteries and can be managed remotely. With a capacity
to load power up to 500W, it extends alarms and control of external devices to central OMC.
- Protection against short circuit, overload, high voltage and reverse battery connection
- Integrated fire detection
- Intelligent monitoring of critical operational parameters
- External alarm & control extension to central OMC
- Management over IP
- Designed for outdoors; works without air conditioning
Sign in to Download Resources
Please login or register to proceed further. In this section, you can access our case studies, detailed information about VNL products and solutions, user manuals and data sheets.
- Network in a Box
- Operation & Maintenance Center
- Switching Center
- Base Transceiver System