VNL at Futurecom in Brazil, October 25-28, 2010
Mobile operators in Latin America now have a way to provide mobile voice and broadband services to rural communities and still turn a profit.
VNL is proud to announce its participation at Futurecom 2010. This conference and exhibition will be held at the Trans America Convention Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil from October 25th through 28th, 2010.
VNL’s participation will announce the addition of broadband services as part of their award-winning WorldGSM™ solution for Latin America – the solar powered GSM network infrastructure equipment specifically made for rural areas with ARPUs of less than $2. WorldGSM™ is the first commercially viable GSM system that is independent of the power grid. It runs exclusively on solar power and requires no diesel generator backup. It is also designed for simple delivery and deployment by local, untrained workers – all resulting in zero OPEX, dramatically lower CAPEX, and near zero maintenance.
The next billion subscribers will be coming from rural populations, away from saturated urban markets. If you’re planning on visiting Futurecom 2010, stop by VNL’s booth and see the future of rural wireless telephony. VNL is changing the DNA of rural telecom by providing commercially viable new building blocks that will transform the way you build your networks in the future.
Visit us in Booth #B10 to learn more.
- Click here to see the map.
- Click here to arrange an appointment to visit us in the booth and receive a free mobile phone charger.*
Also Visit VNL at:
- November 2-4, 2010: Connecting the Next Billion in Jakarta, Indonesia
- November 10-11, 2010: Africa Com in Cape Town, South Africa – booth # B01-B06
- February 15-18, 2011: Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain – booth # 2B33
*While supplies last.