Gosat 2000 - Point To Point Communications
Ensuring robust network deployment in remote areas calls for optical fiber backhaul, which is rarely available. Point-to-point wireless microwave backhaul provides good dedicated bandwidth but isn’t a cost-effective and economical solution. VNL’s GoSAT 2000 Rural GSM and Broadband Solution with satellite backhaul features advanced compression that enables operators to deliver cost-effective quality voice and high speed data services.
- Integrated voice & data over satellite
- Minimum configuration and faster rollout
- Optimized transmission cost
- Cost-effective voice & data services for rural & remote areas
- Compact integrated system
- All-weather reliability
- Reliable last mile access
- Up to 72 hours of battery autonomy for solar sites
Sign in to Download Resources
Please login or register to proceed further. In this section, you can access our case studies, detailed information about VNL products and solutions, user manuals and data sheets.
- Rural and Remote Connectivity Solutions
- Urban & Enterprise
- Disaster Management
- Homeland Security